WELCOME TO THE NEW RADIO, TV & QUALITY EDUCATION IN THE DIGITAL ERA IN AFRICA
Announcing the gospel message, in order to bring people to the knowledge of Christ: Create opportunities to disciple believers, so that they grow into confirmation with the character of Christ and full communion with God;
To be a national reference unit in the transparency and management of informative content, serving as an example of integrity and respect for Christian ethics, in fulfillment of the Church’s Mission of full human development;
- Produce and broadcast “holistic” programs with a message of peace and reconciliation, citizenship and hope.
- To advise the church in fulfilling its mission of going to the whole world, preaching the Gospel to every creature, making disciples of all nations.
- Promote social work through human development, by creating jobs and reducing marginality and corruption.
- Make its channels available for the promotion of services and products of business and other organizations, without harming the editorial line of Alfa & Omega.
CoPromel started as a vision by Pastor Nelson Flávio Pereira for more than six years ago.
The Corporation is basically developing 3 activities/enterprises, although far below its capacity:
- Radio Alfa e Omega, with the start date of its broadcasts on September 29, 2011, is dedicated to spreading the good news of social change based on biblical principles. Its editorial line advocates the presentation of content in a simple and concise manner through everyday practical examples; has the function of informing society in general.
- Alfa and Omega Television, aired in April 2015. It is a television dedicated to the dissemination of educational content based on biblical principles and presented in a simple, concise way and based on practical examples of daily life. Its dissemination will be done through real testimonies, debates, films; they generally have the function of informing society in general.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
This is a page with some basic contact information, such as address and phone number. You can also try an extension to add a contact form.